The Vedic Astrology of love and relationships is sure and declarative. It is a great blessing and help to have this information.
Vedic Love Astrology compares the Moon Sign the man’s Moon falls in in his natal chart with the Moon sign the woman’s Moon falls in in her natal chart. It uses an ancient, magical and powerful 27-sign Lunar Zodiac to make this comparison.
In this YouTube video, Ilkley Happiness Centre Astrologer, Michael Conneely, presents the fifteen basic factors which are assessed to give this clear statement.
It is far superior to the western astrology of relationships which tends to be long lists of aspects between planets where no one can see the wood for the trees.
See this four-part Video:
Part 1: Introduction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1YYmO2mGeo
Part 2: The Relationship Assessment Points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5gMCPnVTlo
Part 3: Case Study http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJAJpga8qA
Part 4: Case Study contd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGNVA49wlQ
Here’s a summary of the Factors used:
The Vedic Astrology Relationship Assessment Criteria:
1. RESPECT Strii Diirgha Yes/No
2. EXCESS Nadi Kuta 8
3. CONSTRUCTIVISM Bha Kuta 7
4. TEMPERAMENT Gana Kuta 6
5. FRIENDLINESS Graha Mitram Kuta 6
6. INSTINCTIVE COMPATIBILITY Yoni Kuta 4
7. COMFORT Tara Kuta 3
8. INNATE GIVING Vasya Kuta 2
9. MUTATION Varna Kuta 1
10. TOTAL WAVELENGTH ASHTA KUTA 36
11. INNATE SENSE OF PURPOSE Mahendra Yes/No
12. MAGNETIC ATTRACTION Vasya Yes/No
13. OBSTACLES Vedha Dosha Yes/No
14. MISFORTUNES Rajju Dosha Yes/No
15. ASSERTIVE PRESSURE Kuja Dosha Assess
Contact Michael for astrology readings: birth chart, prediction and relationship, and to enrol on Michael’s courses at www.starwheel.co.uk, email Michael@starwheel.co.uk or phone: 07799296821.