We are so pleased to let you know that our Sacred West of Ireland Tours are reopening following coronavirus restrictions. Our Tours visit the ancient sacred sites of the West of Ireland, and their specialty is connecting to land energies and vision contact work with the Gods and Goddesses of the ancient Irish: The Tuatha De Danaan. We also do on-site shamanic journeys and geomancy work and share knowledge of relevant archaeology and tradition. They combine vision work with magic: the raising of consciousness through meeting these divine beings on the very threshold of the Sacred.
See our video about this HERE
See the links for all the Starwheel Astrology and Healing Newsletter on the October web page of our Starwheel Astrology site: //www.starwheelastrology.com/2021-oct.html
The Tours on offer include the following:
- The Battlefield of Moytura, including the Bed of The Couple and Heapstown Cairn.
2. Oweynagat Cave for Warrior Initiation.
3. Loch Gill and WB Yeats poetry: Dooney Rock (The Fiddler of Dooney), Slishwood (The Stolen Child) and The Lake Isle of Innis Free plus the Giant in The Landscape.
4. The Carrowkeel Megalithic Tombs, including Ancestral Healing and Vision Journey to meet Great Goddess Danu.
5. Deer Park Court Tomb, including vision journey to meet a God or Goddess of the ancient Irish and earth energy work.
6. Loch Conn Woodlands and Ogham work
7. Ben Bulben Forest Walk: Vision work with the Gods and Goddesses of the Tuatha De Danaan and earth energy work. W B Yeats: The Hosting of the Sidhe.
8. Aughris Head, Manannan and the Four Sacred Weapons of the Tuatha De Danaan: The Stone of Fal, The Sword of Nuada, The Spear of Llugh and the Cauldron of the Dagda.
9. Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery for Geomantic attunement, visionary energy work and portal work.
As a 10th offering, offered at a slightly higher charge, there is the all-day journey to the top of Croagh Patrick Mountain to restore Corra to the Mountain. Tradition has it that in 432 AD when Saint Patrick set out to convert the Irish to the Catholic Church, he did a retreat of 40 days on the top of Croagh Patrick, during which he was said to have met Corra, the spirit of the land. They fought. She engulfed him in her jaws, but St. Patrick then threw his bell of exorcism at her, bested her, and confined her to the loch behind the Mountain, Lough na Corra – for eternity! The fate of the Irish has not gone well since their conversion. This tour works to restore Corra to her sacred Mountain.
The Tours website is: //www.druidforestschool.com/tours.html
The Tours will open fully on 1st March 2022. Book now to reserve your place. Email me to tell me you want to make a booking.
As a special feature, you can also book a Tour to take place before March 2022, but acceptance of this will be dependent on vaccination and coronavirus situation. Again, if you want to book: Email me to tell me you want to make a booking.
My email is: email@example.com.
If you also want accommodation in the area, one possibility is that we do run an Airbnb. See:
Each Tour takes an average of 3 to 5 hours.
There’s basic price of 100 Euros for 1, 2 or 3 persons, then a supplementary charge of 35 Euros for each additional person.
The basic charge for Tour 10 is 200 Euros per day plus supplementary charge of 35 Euros per additional person
We meet up at an agreed rendezvous place, and for up to three persons, you can often have a lift to site.
These sites all use public footpaths and are accessible to a normally fit person.
Tour Guide Language is English
(But Maggie has some French and German and can be available
I look forward to hearing from you – and to guiding you on your Tour!