Have a look at this chart reading on How to Read the Vedic Birth Chart and see the cross-roads time identified for Rebecca now
This is part 3 in the series where the Master Vedic Astrology study group interpret their charts.
Note that there is a disappointing echo on the audio of the YouTube video, but please note that this is only there for the first 18 mins.
So, please do bear with this, nevertheless, and listen anyway, as it is truly fascinating to see how this session reveals how psychodynamic western astrology can be used in crossover with Vedic Astrology to identify that Rebecca is at a crossroads time now – and what to do about it!
This whole reading is well worth seeing, so please do persist despite the initial echo. Here is the link:
N.B. After the 18mins point, there is no echo!!!
This is the 3rd in a series of Webinars where members of a Master Vedic Astrology study Group develop their skills at reading the Vedic birth chart.
Special features in this No 3 session also include:
1. Use of psychodynamic chart aspect shapes.
2. Use of Nature versus Nurture charts in psychodynamic astrology.
3. Use of Art Therapy for healing and empowerment is also shown.
4. Use of Navtara system for understanding how the Nakshatras or Lunar Zodiac of Vedic Astrology are used to identify and help with relationship issues for Rebecca from family members.
5. Use of Atmakaraka and Amatyakaraka.
6. Further answer to Rebecca’s question about career indicators will be addressed in a future webinar on the Dasamsa Chart (10th Harmonic Divisional or Varga Chart)
To see the Master Vedic Astrology Course, see: www.mastervedicastrology.com
The Level 1 Course is based on student reports written by each student on each of their planets.
These reports can be as extensive and in-depth as the student wishes.
And please note that they are responded to with great depth and care using the Oxford University Tutorial system that I myself benefited from.
But in addition the Course also offers:
A Face Book Group if you wish to use this
And most importantly if you wish to use the perception offered by your astrology studies in this way, the following healing/empowerment approaches:
Application of a range of Healing Modalities.
Dance and Empowerment Techniques.